Health & Safety
Frontier Forestry is committeed to being fully compliant with all matters relating to Health & Safety legislation and best practice. We undertake regular audits and checks of all our procedures, operations, employees and machinery. On request, we can provide details of our compliance including Risk Assessments, Method Statements, reviews and assessments relating to regulations as listed below.
In addition to our own compliance audits, the Arboricultural Association undertakes periodical external Health & Safety Audits in accordance with our Approved Contractor status. The image to the right depicts one of our regular Tree Surgeon recovery and rescue training sessions.
We ensure that our team is made aware of amendments to existing, or new legislation, and our training programmes take account of these as they are brought into force. We comply with current relevant legislation, which includes the following.
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Noise at Work Regulations 1989
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations 1997
Call Andrew Jenkins, Managing Director, on:
0131 445 8652
If you require help urgently, you can contact us on 07770 314 818.
Office HoursMon-Fri 8am to 4pm
Frontier Forestry Ltd